Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as Were. On this page you can see how to spell Were. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
develop, WS, capture, so to speak, humanity, fetch, existence, occupy, indeed, be, what if, thusly, person, eventuate, consist, aim, flog, earth, grow, experience, carried out, father, also, composition, humans, gain, symbolize, man, extend, reside, occur, valet, as it were, homo, symbolise, world, manservant, humankind, mankind, Was, flummox, subsist, arrest, certainly, quasi, find, happen, remain, beget, convey, just as, Had, Went, enter, in case, exist, AM, can, come, acquire, creation, cosmos, are, arrive, being, so, were in charge, exactly, guy, Been, husband, boy, surely, gentleman, protect, represent, so to say, become, soldiery, amaze, domain, dumbfound, as if, engender.
Examples of usage:
– Miss Theodosia's Heartstrings by Annie Hamilton Donnell
– Cynthia Wakeham's Money by Anna Katharine Green
– Kelly Miller's History of the World War for Human Rights by Kelly Miller
– Melbourne House by Elizabeth Wetherell
– The Regent's Daughter by Alexandre Dumas (Pere)