Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as when. On this page you can see how to spell when. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
What does the acronym when stand for?
WHEN abbreviation definitions:
after a while, pursuing, by and by, Seriate, in search of, ensuing, in the wake of, coming next, directly after, on the scent, coming after, later on, in pursuit, next off.
soon after, on occasion, before long, on that occasion, at that point, at that instant, years ago, at that time, at that moment, all at once.
at, immediately upon, meanwhile, much as, while, Howbeit, During, although, Albeit, Whereas, just after, just as, at the same time.
Examples of usage:
– What Will He Do With It, Book 10. by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
– Missionary Work Among The Ojebway Indians by Edward Francis Wilson
– The Shrieking Pit by Arthur J. Rees
– The Mystery of the Green Ray by William Le Queux
– Northwest! by Harold Bindloss