Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as Went. On this page you can see how to spell Went. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
What does the acronym Went stand for?
WENT abbreviation definitions:
parted, gone, withdrawn, Embarked, Withdrew, quit, exited, Decamped, Fled, abandoned, departed, left.
melted, faded, vanished, Evanesced, Sank, sunk, flied, Disappeared, Hid, dissolved, evaporated, hidden.
Proceeded, Shifted, Transferred, Flowed, Ran, transited, actuated, relocated, Coursed, moved, run, Budged, stirred, Passed.
Examples of usage:
– Rollo in Paris by Jacob Abbott
– Shirley by Charlotte BrontÃ«
– The Lookout Man by B. M. Bower
– The Way of an Eagle by Ethel M. Dell
– Pierre And His People, [Tales of the Far North], Volume 4. by Gilbert Parker