Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as Took. On this page you can see how to spell Took. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
accumulated, added, assumed, heaped, landed, netted, Bought, Claimed, Fetched, Garnered, Incurred, Lured, Palmed, Retrieved, Scored, Wrangled, cornered, Purchased.
abducted, apprehended, arrested, occupied, secured, seized, taken, won, Achieved, Captured, Caught, Gained, Gotten, Got, Obtained, Collared, Snared, Snatched.
absorbed, accepted, admitted, ate, devoured, eaten, engorged, ingested, inhaled, inspired, received, swallowed, Assimilated, Gobbled, Gulped, Pocketed, accessed.
acquired, amassed, appropriated, collected, confiscated, deprived, gathered, usurped, Annexed, Bagged, Grabbed, Harvested, Impounded, Levied, Monopolized, Nabbed, Reaped, Commandeered, Procured.
Examples of usage:
– The Bondboy by George W. (George Washington) Ogden
– The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith by George Meredith
– Penny Nichols Finds a Clue by Joan Clark
– Prisoners of Conscience by Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr
– The Cross-Cut by Courtney Ryley Cooper