Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as The. On this page you can see how to spell The. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
affecting, breathtaking, climactic, comic, dramaturgic, dramaturgical, effective, electrifying, emotional, expressive, farcical, histrionic, impressive, melodramatic, powerful, sensational, spectacular, startling, striking, sudden, suspenseful, tense.
Examples of usage:
– Country Neighbors by Alice Brown
– A Ryght Profytable Treatyse Compendiously Drawen Out Of Many and Dyvers Wrytynges Of Holy Men by Thomas Betson
– The Bells of San Juan by Jackson Gregory
– The Life Everlasting: A Reality of Romance by Marie Corelli
– What's Mine's Mine by George MacDonald