Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as My. On this page you can see how to spell My. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
What does the acronym My stand for?
MY abbreviation definitions:
Our, Your, arguably, Its, dozen, uh-uh, such, Thy, puh-leeze, firstly, every, Yer, Ye, The, Pshaw, determiner, Whose, Their, an.
mine, twice, other.
certain, treble, ha.
ha, baby, The, determiner, arguably, mate, Pshaw, low, miniature, mean, firstly, sugar, cheap, lowly, BRO, diminutive, Its, honey, every, His, i, insignificant, me, pardner, clumsy, sister, Hah, bud, gentle, small, low-down, downcast, my God, dejected, Our, contemptible, despicable, certain, graceless, awkward, deep, right, babe, own, blue, such, A, vulgar, dozen, mine, little, humble, treble, ugly, inelegant, inexpensive, an, depressed, double, time, common, poor.
Examples of usage:
– The Daughter of the Commandant by Alexksandr Sergeevich Pushkin
– The Wide Awake Girls in Winsted by Katharine Ellis Barrett
– Cy Whittaker's Place by Joseph C. Lincoln
– Castles in the Air by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
– The Heritage of the Hills by Arthur P. Hankins