Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as features. On this page you can see how to spell features. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
elements, media, parts, fragments, articles, sections, factors, portions, segments, percentages, pieces, fractions, members, matters, components, constituents, filaments, ingredients, items, materials.
appearance, countenance, face, mien, mug, physiognomy, puss, visage, looks, lineaments.
appearance, build, configuration, figure, form, mold, physique, shape, structure.
marks, ways, Idiosyncrasies, Individualities, Particularities, Peculiarities, Qualities, Properties, Specialties, differences, figures, mannerisms, traits, stamps, cachets, characteristics, flavors, fortes, hallmarks, keynotes, quirks, specializations.
Examples of usage:
– Doom of the House of Duryea by Earl Peirce
– The Turnstile by A. E. W. (Alfred Edward Woodley) Mason
– Indiaâ€™s Problem Krishna or Christ by John P. Jones
– The Dark Star by Robert W. Chambers
– Georgina of the Rainbows by Annie Fellows Johnston