- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as wicked. On this page you can see how to spell wicked. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of wicked
- Correct spelling:
- evil (adjective)
- foul, reprehensible, heinous, damnable, loathsome, monstrous, evil, nefarious, disgraceful, baneful, repugnant, sinister, repulsive, repellent, terrible, calamitous, bad, destructive, offensive, revolting, detrimental, sinful, hideous, atrocious, abominable.
- malevolent (adjective)
- evil, hurtful, hateful, malicious, vicious, corrosive, sullen, hostile, venomous, antagonistic, rancorous, black-hearted, churlish, nasty, spiteful, malevolent, baneful, vindictive, foul, baleful, catty, treacherous, bitter, virulent, malignant, sinister, ill-natured, mean, perfidious.
- wicked (adjective)
- debauched, felonious, depraved, indecent, sinister, debased, scandalous, evildoing, sinful, bad, perverse, corrupt, damnable, misdoing, sadistic, improper, black, villainous, degenerate, base, criminal, shocking, blameworthy, wrongdoing, iniquitous, reprehensible, immoral, lawbreaking, obnoxious.
- Other synonyms:
- unholy, demonic, despicable, peccant, devilish, loathsome, disgusting, flagitious, villainous, atrocious, disgustful, loathly, irreclaimable, unredeemable, unworthy, infernal, repellant, yucky, skanky, nefarious, grievous, monstrous, satanic, evil-minded, mephistophelian, fiendish, terrible, corruptive, repellent, repelling, mephistophelean, hellish, severe, evil, revolting, sinful, perversive, ungodly, sinister, ugly, dark, irredeemable, vicious, depraved, distasteful, unreformable, foul, vile, peccable, diabolical, black, bad, heavy, iniquitous, diabolic, heinous, intense, immoral.
- Common misspellings:
- wiked (47%)
- wickid (17%)
- whicked (8%)
- wcked (6%)
- wickard (6%)
- wikid (6%)
- wickeded (6%)
- wicken (3%)
- menising (3%)
- Examples of usage:
Oh, de good burn de wicked! - Lawd'll - "The Crisis, Volume 6", Winston Churchill.
It was a hungry, wicked- looking grin, and it made little Peter very, very angry indeed. - Lawd'll - "The Crisis, Volume 6", Winston Churchill. Mrs. - "Mrs. Peter Rabbit", Thornton W. Burgess.
Will, don't be mad and wicked, and go and take your life. - Lawd'll - "The Crisis, Volume 6", Winston Churchill. Mrs. - "Mrs. Peter Rabbit", Thornton W. Burgess. - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell.
- Oh, de good burn de wicked!
Discover what are words like wicked. Discover what is a synonym for wicked. Discover what is another word for wicked. Discover what is an alternative word for wicked. Discover what are more words for wicked.