Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as when. On this page you can see how to spell when. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
ensuing, pursuing, Seriate, later on, by and by, after a while, in the wake of, coming after, directly after, in search of, on the scent, coming next, in pursuit, next off.
all at once, before long, on occasion, at that point, soon after, years ago, at that instant, at that moment, at that time, on that occasion.
although, at, at the same time, just as, meanwhile, much as, while, Albeit, During, Howbeit, Whereas, immediately upon, just after.
Examples of usage:
– What Will He Do With It, Book 10. by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
– Missionary Work Among The Ojebway Indians by Edward Francis Wilson
– The Shrieking Pit by Arthur J. Rees
– The Mystery of the Green Ray by William Le Queux
– Northwest! by Harold Bindloss