- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as unsuitable. On this page you can see how to spell unsuitable. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of unsuitable
- Correct spelling:
- inexpedient (adjective)
- disadvantageous, undesirable, unfit, inconvenient, delinquent, mistimed, inept, untimely, inefficient, inexpedient, unsatisfactory.
- useless (adjective)
- fruitless, unusable, detrimental, inadequate, impractical, ineffective, unworkable, useless, futile, good-for-nothing, unserviceable, nonfunctional.
- inappropriate (adjective)
- improper, unbefitting, ill-matched, malapropos, inapt, of place, unfit, unsuited, inapposite, inappropriate, unbecoming, out.
- improper (adjective)
- unseemly, indecorous, improper, indelicate, inappropriate, untoward, indecent, unfit.
- unacceptable (adjective)
- unacceptable, inadequate, inappropriate, untenable, inferior, intolerable, insufficient, unsatisfactory, inadmissible, deficient.
- Other synonyms:
- unfit, ineligible, bad, wrong, undesirable, inappropriate, improper, inapplicable, irrelevant.
- Common misspellings:
- unsutable (42%)
- unsutible (14%)
- unsuitible (14%)
- insuitable (8%)
- unsuiable (6%)
- unstuable (6%)
- unsuitble (6%)
- unfunctional (3%)
- inconvient (3%)
- Examples of usage:
Never was a secretary tormented by so many unsuitable suggestions, and they all came, alas! - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
Sometimes, after building a factory, the demand for the goods which he is going to produce falls off; sometimes the materials cannot be bought; perhaps it is discovered, when too late, that the factory has been built in an unsuitable place; occasionally, too, the workmen are discontented, and refuse to work for such wages as the capitalist can afford to pay. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "Political economy", W. Stanley Jevons.
But, I repeat, for stall- feeding they are unsuitable; confinement is unnatural to their disposition. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "Political economy", W. Stanley Jevons. - "Cattle and Cattle-breeders", William M'Combie.
- Never was a secretary tormented by so many unsuitable suggestions, and they all came, alas!
Discover what are words like unsuitable. Discover what is a synonym for unsuitable. Discover what is another word for unsuitable. Discover what is an alternative word for unsuitable. Discover what are more words for unsuitable.