- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Transferred. On this page you can see how to spell Transferred. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Transferred
- Correct spelling:
- carried (verb)
- shifted, dispatched, expressed, hauled, sent, transported, carried, removed, conveyed, moved, bore, delivered, transmitted, borne, carted.
- transferred (verb)
- handed over, exchanged, changed hands, assigned, sold, consigned, granted.
- brought (verb)
- imparted, fetched, conveyed, attracted, drawn, drew, borne, brought, bore, carried, adduced, induced, conducted, transported.
- moved (verb)
- went, moved, actuated, gone, budged, ran, restationed, stirred, flowed, reassigned, employed, relayed, run, transposed, transmuted, transplanted, coursed, relocated, turned over, proceeded, passed, transited, shifted.
- shipped (verb)
- transported, hauled, conveyed, carried, trucked, forwarded, shipped.
- transferred (adjective)
- consigned, granted, assigned, exchanged.
- bartered (verb)
- traded, haggled, bargained, trafficked, swapped, exchanged, bartered, dealt, interchanged.
- Common misspellings:
- transfered (85%)
- tranferred (3%)
- tranfered (2%)
- transffered (2%)
- Examples of usage:
" I would suggest, Major Hardinge," interposed the governor, " all theorising aside, that the man be transferred to another prison at the earliest possible moment." - - "Amusement Only", Richard Marsh.
On October 1st the Xth Corps took up the position hitherto held by the Reserve Division which was transferred to the left bank of the river. - - "Amusement Only", Richard Marsh. Kummer, - "The Franco-German War of 1870-71", Count Helmuth, von Moltke.
It can, however, be transferred from one body to another and transformed from one form to another form. - - "Amusement Only", Richard Marsh. Kummer, - "The Franco-German War of 1870-71", Count Helmuth, von Moltke. - "Physiology and Hygiene for Secondary Schools", Francis M. Walters, A.M..
- " I would suggest, Major Hardinge," interposed the governor, " all theorising aside, that the man be transferred to another prison at the earliest possible moment."
Discover what are words like Transferred. Discover what is a synonym for Transferred. Discover what is another word for Transferred. Discover what is an alternative word for Transferred. Discover what are more words for Transferred.