- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as toast. On this page you can see how to spell toast. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of toast
- Correct spelling:
- brown (adjective)
- tan, chocolate, chestnut, fawn, hazel, burnt almond, coffee, acorn, partridge, coconut, umber, cinnamon, dun, khaki, copper, nut brown, brunette, drab, cafe au lait, brown, auburn, sepia, cocoa, walnut, tawny, biscuit.
- bread (noun)
- white bread, crust, pita bread, flapjack, whole grain bread, crumb, dumpling, bun, biscuit, dough, banana bread, bagel, pumpernickel, sweet roll, roll, pancake, tortilla, scone, loaf, croissant, bread, baguette, whole wheat bread, raisin bread, cracker, flour, breakfast roll, sweet bun, rye bread, hard roll, bread stick, zwieback, croutons, muffin, taco, donut, corn bread, rusk, brown bread, griddlecake, waffle, sliced bread, yeast.
- heat (verb)
- braise, char, warm, parboil, barbecue, scorch, fry, stew, boil, parch, scald, roast, fire, sear, simmer, singe, broil, swelter, poach, burn, cook, grill, heat, bake.
- Other synonyms:
- canape, remember, revel, ceremony, hot, tipple, drink like a fish, honor, fuddle, imbibe, club sandwich, make merry, goner, acknowledgment, cool off, drink, abuse, southern Midland, delirium tremens, wrinkle, Alcoholics Anonymous, racket, beefburger, scrunch, wassail, compliment, present, designated driver, dependence, celebration, knock back, enchilada, boil down, jollify, scrunch up, belt down, pledge, tope, crease, baste, alcoholism, crispen, AA, bruschetta, charbroil, assurance, hold your drink, crinkle, heating, overheat, binge drinking, crisp, double-decker, desire, burrito, burger, ruckle, Al-Anon, salute, BLT, empanada, cheers, British, warm up, thaw, have a skinful, sober up, drink in, make whoopie, whoop it up, thanksgiving, plight, subscribe, commemoration, barhop, booze, cool, make happy, proposal.
- Common misspellings:
- tost (48%)
- toat (9%)
- toste (9%)
- tast (9%)
- tohst (9%)
- toaste (9%)
- toest (4%)
- tosted (4%)
- Examples of usage:
And toast and eggs?" - - "The Everlasting Whisper", Jackson Gregory.
And ere we leave this shanty small, While fades the Autumn day, We'll toast Old Ireland! - - "The Everlasting Whisper", Jackson Gregory. - "The Charm of Ireland", Burton Egbert Stevenson.
It was true that Captain Ross had talked to Olwen as if she were a little girl; he had avoided her in the forest when he was carrying that table- top for Brown, and he had blackened this evening for her by taking not the smallest notice of her at dinner; he hadn't even come up to touch his glass to hers when the toast had been proposed to the next engaged person for that hotel. - - "The Everlasting Whisper", Jackson Gregory. - "The Charm of Ireland", Burton Egbert Stevenson. Mr. - "The Disturbing Charm", Berta Ruck.
- And toast and eggs?"
Discover what are words like toast. Discover what is a synonym for toast. Discover what is another word for toast. Discover what is an alternative word for toast. Discover what are more words for toast.