Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as Sons. On this page you can see how to spell Sons. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
angel, archangel, breed, brood, cherub, descendant, descendants, descent, evil, fruit, guardian angel, heir, inheritor, issue, kid, lineage, male offspring, offspring, progeny, reprobate, seed, seraph, son, succession, unjust, wicked, words, youngster, Babies, Cherubim, Children, Daughters, Family, Seeds, Seraphim, Bibles, juniors, redeemers, barons, offsprings, guys, discussions, boys, kids, lads, youngsters, heirs, MANS, spawns, deliverers, paroles, watchwords, whelps, passwords, messiahs, intelligences, Scriptures, scions, childrens, schoolboys, christs, heavenly host, childs, Host of heaven.
Examples of usage:
– The Woman With The Fan by Robert Hichens
– The Poems of Giacomo Leopardi by Giacomo Leopardi
– The Competitive Nephew by Montague Glass
– The Motor Maid by Alice Muriel Williamson and Charles Norris Williamson
– Beautiful Joe by Marshall Saunders