Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as snow. On this page you can see how to spell snow. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
frostbite, glaciation, iciness, inclemency, wintertime, Algidity, Algor, Frozenness, Inclemencies, Rawness, congelation, Frostbites, Shiverings, wintriness, goose flesh, glaciations.
cajolery, eyewash, fulsomeness, hokum, honeyed words, ingratiation, obsequiousness, sycophancy, unctuousness, Cajoleries, Toadyism, eyewashes, ingratiations, sycophancies.
sleet, slush, snowbank, snowdrift, snowflake, powder snow, snow blanket, snow crystal.
hailstorm, rainstorm, sleet, snowstorm, wetness, FIRN, PRECIP, hailstorms, sleets, graupel, heavy dew, rainstorms.
bamboozle, Baron Snow Of Leicester, c. p. snow, Charles Percy Snow, cocain, cocaine, coke, hoodwink, lead by the nose, play false, pull the wool over someone's eyes, snowfall, C.
blizzard, snow flurry, snowfall.
Examples of usage:
– Contemporary One-Act Plays Compiler: B. Roland Lewis by Sir James M. Barrie George Middleton Althea Thurston Percy Mackaye Lady Augusta Gregor Eugene Pillot Anton Tchekov Bosworth Crocker Alfred Kreymborg Paul Greene Arthur Hopkins Paul Hervieu Jeannette Marks Oscar M. Wolff David Pinski Beulah Bornstead Herma
– A Prisoner in Fairyland by Algernon Blackwood
– The Miller Of Old Church by Ellen Glasgow
– Bye-Ways by Robert Smythe Hichens
– Northwest! by Harold Bindloss