- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as shyster. On this page you can see how to spell shyster. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of shyster
- Correct spelling:
- lawyer (noun)
- notary public, counselor, advocate, solicitor, legal adviser, counsel, attorney, barrister, lawyer.
- bad person (noun)
- slut, jezebel, villain, backslider, rapscallion, knave, rogue, slob, miscreant, degenerate, criminal, slattern, tramp, scoundrel, pig, swine, rascal, hog, lowlife, pimp, blackguard, traitor, bitch, heel, scamp, malingerer, bastard, lecher, reprobate, pervert, bad guy, devil.
- villain (noun)
- cheat, devil, villain, mischief-maker, bastard, scalawag, heel, traitor, blackguard, miscreant, rogue, rascal, gyp, scamp, sneak, swindler, defrauder, trickster, rapscallion, delinquent, evildoer, knave, lowlife, bad guy.
- Other synonyms:
- Common misspellings:
- shister (100%)
- Examples of usage:
There are shyster lawyers here who would not hesitate to advise him wrongly. - - "The Desired Woman", Will N. Harben.
Might be a shyster lawyer, or something of the kind. - - "The Desired Woman", Will N. Harben. - "Tom Swift and his Electric Locomotive or, Two Miles a Minute on the Rails", Victor Appleton.
On the shore there stood a shyster, Watching fat duck floating to him, And the wondrous big oyster, How fine it would be to stew them. - - "The Desired Woman", Will N. Harben. - "Tom Swift and his Electric Locomotive or, Two Miles a Minute on the Rails", Victor Appleton. - "Poems of James McIntyre", James McIntyre.
- There are shyster lawyers here who would not hesitate to advise him wrongly.
Discover what are words like shyster. Discover what is a synonym for shyster. Discover what is another word for shyster. Discover what is an alternative word for shyster. Discover what are more words for shyster.