- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as shortfall. On this page you can see how to spell shortfall. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of shortfall
- Correct spelling:
- incompleteness (noun)
- segmental, shortcoming, fraction, insufficiency, shortage, scantiness, sectional, need, gap, incompleteness, part, hiatus, lack, deficiency, curtailment, discontinuity, deficit, fragmentation, omission.
- nonpayment (noun)
- overdue, nonpayment, default, overdraft, in arrears, welsh, indebtedness, overdraw.
- shortage (noun)
- shortage, inadequacy, arrears, shortcoming, lack, imperfection, deficiency, deficit, insufficiency.
- insufficiency (noun)
- sparseness, stinginess, inadequacy, paucity, speck, shortage, skimpiness, poverty, meagerness, niggardliness, scarceness, miserliness, pittance, deficiency, dearth, flyspeck, famine, insufficiency, scantiness.
- Common misspellings:
- shortfal (31%)
- shortful (23%)
- shorfall (23%)
- shortffall (15%)
- shortfilm (8%)
- Examples of usage:
And every year afterward will bring a new shortfall, bigger than the year before. - - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
For example, in the year the government will somehow have to come up with an extra $ 200 billion to keep the system afloat - and by the annual shortfall would be more than $ 300 billion. - - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various. 2027, 2033, - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
- And every year afterward will bring a new shortfall, bigger than the year before.
Discover what are words like shortfall. Discover what is a synonym for shortfall. Discover what is another word for shortfall. Discover what is an alternative word for shortfall. Discover what are more words for shortfall.