Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as shook. On this page you can see how to spell shook. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
unglued, out of it, slap-happy.
mystified, without a clue, at a loss, at sea, clueless, come apart, bollixed, in a fog, come unzipped, mind-blown, mucked up.
agitated, disquieted, flustered, jolted, perturbed, shaken, stirred, troubled, upset, Churned, Jarred, Palpitated, Quaked, Quavered, Quivered, Shivered, Shuddered, Twitched.
Examples of usage:
– Half-Past Bedtime by H. H. Bashford
– John Halifax, Gentleman by Dinah Maria Mulock Craik
– The Zeppelin's Passenger by E. Phillips Oppenheim
– In the Wilderness by Robert Hichens
– Trumps by George William Curtis