- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Sentencing. On this page you can see how to spell Sentencing. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Sentencing
- Correct spelling:
- punishing (verb)
- punishing, incarcerating, avenging, chastening, penalizing, judging, castigating, crucifying, fining, agonizing, distressing, reprising, disciplining, lambasting, imprisoning, correcting, executing, pillorying, burdening, anguishing, persecuting, confining, chastising, torturing, afflicting, trying, keelhauling.
- condemning (verb)
- finding guilty, dooming, convicting, condemning, passing sentence, damning, execrating.
- judging (verb)
- refereeing, pronouncing, finding, appraising, judging, mediating, assessing, considering, arbitrating, deciding, adjudicating, resolving, determining, ruling.
- imprisoning (verb)
- locking up, jailing, impounding, condemning, collaring, handcuffing, manacling, shackling, fencing, imprisoning, tethering, bridling, confining, caging, straight jacketing, harnessing, fettering, incarcerating.
- Common misspellings:
- sentancing (37%)
- sentenceing (18%)
- sentecing (18%)
- setencing (8%)
- senting (4%)
- sentencings (4%)
- sentenecing (3%)
- sentincing (3%)
- sentecning (3%)
- sentening (3%)
- Examples of usage:
The terms used by the latter in sentencing L caused great amusement. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully.
As she was trying to recover her breath, she thought of sentencing me to a good penance: she hid herself behind a tree and told me, a minute afterwards, that I had to find her ring. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
His judgments are not external, sentencing to external punishments; but they are internal, causing to judge ourselves. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt. us us - "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- The terms used by the latter in sentencing L caused great amusement.
Discover what are words like Sentencing. Discover what is a synonym for Sentencing. Discover what is another word for Sentencing. Discover what is an alternative word for Sentencing. Discover what are more words for Sentencing.