Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as Seemed. On this page you can see how to spell Seemed. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
anticipated, appear, attend, attended, await, awaited, bet, calculate, calculated, considered, depend, expect, expected, faced, feel, felt, lifted, liked, look, observed, pretended, reckon, see, seem, seeming, sounded, wait, Acted, Appeared, Beamed, Depended, Emerged, Examined, Fronted, Gleamed, Glinted, Glistened, Glittered, Glowed, Looked, Loomed, Radiated, Reckoned, Resembled, Searched, Waited, Counted, looked like, reappeared, appeared to be.
Examples of usage:
– An Outcast of the Islands by Joseph Conrad
– John Marchmont's Legacy, Volume I (of 3) by Mary E. Braddon
– Four Little Blossoms at Oak Hill School by Mabel C. Hawley
– The Bars of Iron by Ethel May Dell
– The Trail to Yesterday by Charles Alden Seltzer