- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as schedule. On this page you can see how to spell schedule. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of schedule
- Correct spelling:
- order (verb)
- regulate, plan, compose, pigeonhole, maintain, program, place, settle, structure, right, unsnarl, rate, orchestrate, array, separate, score, systematize, balance, sift, order, schematize, screen, set, control, subordinate, design, marshal, rank, prepare, rationalize, organize, type, chart, adjust, arrange, grade, group, scheme, fix, stratify, methodize, mediate, establish, support, stabilize, categorize, form, plot, collate, normalize, class, sort, classify, harmonize, unify, devise, integrate, shape, frame, cast.
- list (noun)
- tablet, scrapbook, digest, novel, thesaurus, storybook, inventory, bank-book, roster, roll, register, summary, count, index, manifest, account, enumeration, yearbook, statement, logbook, recount, repertory, record, notebook, book, detail, ledger, diary, annual, menu, store, chronicle, collection, list, waybill, docket, history, total, budget, workbook, blank-book, census, daybook, bill, cash book, dictionary, documentation, tabulate, treasury, pad, score, journal, sum, itemization, log, lexicon, scroll, catalog, calendar, invoice, album, table, check, annals, registry, file, recording, tally.
- calculate (verb)
- systematize, add, count, assess, plot, account, approximate, evaluate, reckon, total, infer, score, rank, estimate, calculate, divide, rate, conclude, program, deduce, gauge, multiply, consider, appraise, determine, think, enumerate, guess, scheme, value, study, suppose, quantify, figure, surmise, sum, plan, presume, triangulate, compute, tally, weigh, rationalize, measure, judge, quantize.
- account (noun)
- roll, slate, docket, balance, profit and loss, ledger, register, balance sheet, cashbook, invoice, books, general ledger, reckoning, account, budget, asset, total, receipts, journal, inventory.
- intention (noun)
- forethought, proposal, goal, choice, intention, object, forecast, plan, expectation, approach, prospectus, will, scenario, procedure, wish, calculation, ambition, consideration, policy, scheme, endeavor, strategy, idea, aim, agenda.
- calculation (noun)
- computation, plot, method, determination, deduction, reckoning, statistics, presumption, estimation, inference, scheme, count, conclusion, division, thought, calculation, tally, total, algebra, consideration, score, value, plan, quantification, account, study, program, assessment, rank, sum, gauge, evaluation, calculus, arithmetic, triangulation, valuation, algorithm, enumeration, appraisal, approximation, mathematics, system, guess, judgement, multiplication, measurement, supposition.
- list (verb)
- summarize, digest, total, account, list, document, record, store, inventory, chronicle, check, score, tally, register, itemize, table, log, detail, file, journalize, catalog, tabulate, budget, count, recount, index, book, enumerate, note, invoice, audit, collect.
- Other synonyms:
- bring forward, booking, entry, concept statement, not lagging behind, agendum, aboard, planning, afloat, certificate, order of business, archive, board, canon, arr., remember, punctual, checklist, blueprint, bookable, timetable, tactic, time, memorial, aisle seat, enrolment, memorandum, company report, postpone, muniment, bus, planned, consent form, put off, conspiracy, put back, catalogue, annual report, instrument, agreement, charter, book on, arrangements, booking office, blue book, preparation, rearrange, lineup, confidentiality agreement, roll call, listing, inscription, order of the day, reschedule, move, dossier, being pushed along.
- Common misspellings:
- schedual (22%)
- scheudle (9%)
- scedule (8%)
- shedule (7%)
- schdule (7%)
- scheduel (5%)
- scheduale (5%)
- shcedule (3%)
- schudule (3%)
- scedual (3%)
- scheule (2%)
- schudle (2%)
- schedul (1%)
- scehdule (1%)
- sechedule (1%)
- schedulle (1%)
- cheque (1%)
- schdeule (1%)
- Examples of usage:
" the trick," said Shelby, " always get ahead of your own schedule, and you're bound to succeed. - That's - "The Come Back", Carolyn Wells.
The conductor gave the go- ahead signal, and the motor- man started in to try to make up some of the time lost from his schedule. - That's - "The Come Back", Carolyn Wells. - "The High School Boys' Training Hike", H. Irving Hancock.
Well, he said, here we are, as per schedule. - That's - "The Come Back", Carolyn Wells. - "The High School Boys' Training Hike", H. Irving Hancock. - "The Long Lane's Turning", Hallie Erminie Rives.
- " the trick," said Shelby, " always get ahead of your own schedule, and you're bound to succeed.
Discover what are words like schedule. Discover what is a synonym for schedule. Discover what is another word for schedule. Discover what is an alternative word for schedule. Discover what are more words for schedule.