- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as ruler. On this page you can see how to spell ruler. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of ruler
- Correct spelling:
- master (noun)
- senior, principal, dean, director, captain, Lord, governor, quartermaster, executive, landlord, mahatma, leader, headmistress, squire, guru, sire, officer, president, maestro, star, mother, proprietress, authority, commandant, titleholder, manager, mandarin, kingpin, master, commander, abbot, proprietor, chief, landlady, head, headmaster.
- director (noun)
- ringmaster, director, warden, administrator, manager, executive, officer, ringleader, king, commandant, chief, queen, taskmaster, overseer, Lord, superintendent, master, dean, general, magistrate, captain, supervisor, boss, conductor, overlord, governor, baron, foreman, mayor, leader, band master, commander.
- gauge (noun)
- transit, vernier, micrometer, dial, square, sextant, tape measure, gauge, log, rule, level, protractor, T square, calipers, line, compass, yardstick, straightedge, scale, rod.
- Other synonyms:
- rule, swayer.
- Common misspellings:
- ruller (56%)
- tuler (13%)
- rular (13%)
- ruiler (5%)
- fuler (5%)
- reugler (3%)
- rulee (3%)
- uler (3%)
- Examples of usage:
Who told you he was the ruler of America? - - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections", William Archer.
In my house, once, an English gentleman of great intelligence told me that he had visited the White House, and was most glad to pay his respects to Ruler of our Great Nation. - - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections", William Archer. 'the - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections", William Archer.
She had always been accustomed to the deference paid her as the daughter of the great ruler over thirty tribes, and now she received that of the English, who treated her as the daughter of a powerful ally. - - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections", William Archer. 'the - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections", William Archer. werowance, - "The Princess Pocahontas", Virginia Watson.
- Who told you he was the ruler of America?
Discover what are words like ruler. Discover what is a synonym for ruler. Discover what is another word for ruler. Discover what is an alternative word for ruler. Discover what are more words for ruler.