- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as rousing. On this page you can see how to spell rousing. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of rousing
- Correct spelling:
- energizing (verb)
- charging, recharging, activating, firing, energizing, forcing, reviving, sparking, driving, empowering, powering, invigorating.
- invigorating (verb)
- agitating, invigorating, powering, animating, activating, exciting, enlivening, strengthening, energizing, enthusing, reviving.
- empowering (verb)
- invigorating, energizing, commanding, authorizing, strengthening, empowering, enforcing.
- Other synonyms:
- provocative, stirring, arousal, stimulating.
- Common misspellings:
- rosing (50%)
- brousing (50%)
- Examples of usage:
" You must go in," said Katharine, rousing herself. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
Since then he had not once been troubled with bad dreams, and habitually he slept so soundly that he required a lot of rousing in the morning. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell.
Only giving a sharper, more cutting edge to the bit in my mouth and rousing in her a hunger I could not satisfy. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell. - "To-morrow?", Victoria Cross.
- " You must go in," said Katharine, rousing herself.
Discover what are words like rousing. Discover what is a synonym for rousing. Discover what is another word for rousing. Discover what is an alternative word for rousing. Discover what are more words for rousing.