- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as righteous. On this page you can see how to spell righteous. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of righteous
- Correct spelling:
- respectable (adjective)
- estimable, good, worthy, noble, blameless, saintly, irreproachable, upstanding, creditable, principled, right-minded, respectable, honorable, true, unimpeachable, untarnished, fair, virtuous, pure, forthright, honest, law-abiding, moral, angelical.
- virtuous (adjective)
- praiseworthy, blameless, guiltless, decent, worthy, angelical, creditable, pure, exemplary, scrupulous, unspotted, impartial, deserving, noble, estimable, honorable, dutiful, faultless, commendable, heroic, taintless, valorous, good, clean, high-minded, reliable, moral, uncorrupted, goodhearted, sterling, laudable, peerless, conscientious, respectable, philanthropic, meritorious, virtuous, charitable, sinful, ethical, punctilious, trustworthy, equitable, upstanding, unsullied, corrupt.
- Other synonyms:
- top, boss, jim-dandy, deep, blue-chip, just, dandy, par excellence, guileless, godlike, nice, nifty, classic, hype, fervent, wizard, cracking, irreligious, beautiful, holy, terrific, straight, great, immaculate, affective, top-of-the-line, rightful, godly, fab, hypocritical, famous, fine, slick, dynamite, fabulous, grand, supernal, upright, choice, marvelous, innoxious, groovy, all right, brag, hot, boffo, radical, gone, lovely, primo, bully, phat, proper, spiritual, zealous, rigid, religious, casual, devout, right, top-flight, out-of-sight, wonderful, peachy, first-rate, spotless, first-class, sensational, high-class, heavenly, topping, four-star, prizewinning, stellar, reverential, top-notch, sound, devoted, banner, inoffensive, prize, depth, neat, burning, basic, harmless, sanctimonious, keen, sinless, number one, faithful, mean, superior, angelic, corking, crackerjack, gilt-edged, prime, swell, devotional, bang-up, innocent, peachy keen, pious, A-OK, frontline, brave, superb, deep-seated, acutely, immense, egotistic, unsurpassed, awesome, good, first-string, down, top-shelf, blue-ribbon, numero uno, straight-shooting, correct, fantabulous, five-star, stainless, self-righteous, A1, gangbusters, bitter, divine, tip-top, capital, clear, blind, innocuous, virtuous, stand-up, impious, bonny, moral, bumper, reverent, superlative, cool, incorruptible, dope, quality, strict, fantastic, splendid.
- Common misspellings:
- rightous (64%)
- rightious (27%)
- ritcheous (2%)
- rightoues (1%)
- righteious (1%)
- Examples of usage:
To me, man of the righteous cause! - - "The Three Heron's Feathers", Hermann Sudermann.
It is good to know of the righteous work which is being done by others. - - "The Three Heron's Feathers", Hermann Sudermann. - "The Adventure of Living", John St. Loe Strachey.
You didn't know that a machine could be put to any really righteous use, did you, boy? - - "The Three Heron's Feathers", Hermann Sudermann. - "The Adventure of Living", John St. Loe Strachey. - "The Honorable Senator Sage-Brush", Francis Lynde.
- To me, man of the righteous cause!
Discover what are words like righteous. Discover what is a synonym for righteous. Discover what is another word for righteous. Discover what is an alternative word for righteous. Discover what are more words for righteous.