- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as renovate. On this page you can see how to spell renovate. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of renovate
- Correct spelling:
- improve (verb)
- progress, embellish, enrich, refine, better, upgrade, garnish, elaborate, improve, further, enhance, correct, advance.
- restore (verb)
- rejuvenate, improve, overhaul, restore, darn, revive, reconstitute, heal, rehabilitate, recondition, mend, fix, cure.
- Other synonyms:
- reclaim, embolden, accelerate, furbish up, vivify, revamp, study at renew, rectify, give a face lift, heel, do up, revivify, refreshen, repair, enliven, play, resurrect, liven up, quicken, liven, recreate, hearten, remedy, re-create, restitute, reconstruct, whet, patch, refurbish, speed, come to, indemnify, touch on, amend, reanimate, animize, renew, invigorate, doctor, exalt, new, recompense, revive, animise, refresh, furbish, bushel, reinstate, speed up, cheer, freshen up, rebuild, inspire, renew, maintain, animate, remediate, compensate, resuscitate, freshen, help, resort, fix up.
- Common misspellings:
- rennovate (90%)
- repurpose (5%)
- renivated (5%)
- Examples of usage:
I am impatient for the approach of the month of September, when the season will renovate our activity. - - "The Hour and the Man An Historical Romance", Harriet Martineau.
A spirit made from this essential oil with spirit of wine will help to renovate the vitality of paralyzed limbs, if rubbed in with brisk friction. - - "The Hour and the Man An Historical Romance", Harriet Martineau. - "Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure", William Thomas Fernie.
He will transmute renovate our souls by a sort of to drop into the theological vernacular. - - "The Hour and the Man An Historical Romance", Harriet Martineau. - "Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure", William Thomas Fernie. us, 'passive purgation'- - "LÃ -bas", J. K. Huysmans.
- I am impatient for the approach of the month of September, when the season will renovate our activity.
Discover what are words like renovate. Discover what is a synonym for renovate. Discover what is another word for renovate. Discover what is an alternative word for renovate. Discover what are more words for renovate.