- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as relevant. On this page you can see how to spell relevant. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of relevant
- Correct spelling:
- relational (adjective)
- pertinent, related, auxiliary, akin, correlative, consanguine, kindred, analogous, attendant, concomitant, ancillary, blood, germane, adjunct, associated, affiliated, supplemental, dependent, connected, coincident.
- relevant (adjective)
- apposite, pointed, applicable, fitting, apt, germane, suitable, to the point, appropriate, apropos, pertinent, logical.
- meaningful (adjective)
- definitive, meaningful, purposeful, denotational, communicative, indicative, explanatory, topical, descriptive, explicit, significant.
- Other synonyms:
- at issue, related, applicable, in hand, in dispute, in question, to the point, under consideration, crucial, germane, pertinent, material.
- Common misspellings:
- relevent (49%)
- relavent (19%)
- relavant (10%)
- relivant (4%)
- relivent (3%)
- relvant (2%)
- rellervant (1%)
- releveant (1%)
- revelant (1%)
- Examples of usage:
We're working on a new procedure that could be very relevant for both of you. - - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
Harry found, however, that his remarks were not very relevant. - - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover. - "Won from the Waves", W.H.G. Kingston.
The proper bearing of such a double or multiple task upon his future action is set forth, together with other relevant matters, in the discussion of the mission, which follows. - - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover. - "Won from the Waves", W.H.G. Kingston. - "Sound Military Decision", U.s. Naval War College.
- We're working on a new procedure that could be very relevant for both of you.
Discover what are words like relevant. Discover what is a synonym for relevant. Discover what is another word for relevant. Discover what is an alternative word for relevant. Discover what are more words for relevant.