- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as rational. On this page you can see how to spell rational. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of rational
- Correct spelling:
- sane (adjective)
- down-to-earth, well-balanced, balanced, reasonable, realistic, sane, clearheaded, responsible, lucid, normal, sober-minded, sensible.
- reasonable (adjective)
- thinking, likely, logical, plausible, sound, wise, deductive, sensible, inductive, reasonable, cogent, intelligent, thought-out, conceivable, feasible.
- calculational (adjective)
- suppositional, mathematical, computational, methodical, approximate, statistical, arithmetic, algorithmic, systematical, algebraic, valuational, geometric, proportional, numerical, judgmental, calculational.
- intellectual (adjective)
- thinking, intelligent, brainy, understanding, reasoning, intellectual, cerebral, egghead, psychological.
- Other synonyms:
- demythologized, irrational, judicious, levelheaded, commonsense, quick-scented, synthetic, noetic, intelligent, ratiocinative, well-founded, sagacious, sane, calm, informed, enlightened, knowing, firm, collected, reasoning, demythologised, well-grounded, able, analytical, clear-headed, keen-sighted, keen, stable, good, perspicacious, sharp, level-headed, sober, coherent, discriminating, logical, cool, justified, intellectual, commonsensical, impartial, just, philosophic, valid, absurd, hard, sapient, thoughtful, mental, practical, consequent, together, reason, shrewd, thinking, solid, quick of scent, rational number, commonsensible, acute, deliberate, analytic, keen-witted, clear-sighted, systematic, reasoned, apt, sage, circumspect, prudent, lucid, reasonable, discerning, compos mentis, grounded, reflective, objective, mature, valid, sharp-witted, pragmatic, conscious.
- Common misspellings:
- tradtional (28%)
- tradional (24%)
- reational (7%)
- rationa (6%)
- rqational (4%)
- racional (4%)
- ratioinal (4%)
- rattional (4%)
- rasional (4%)
- rashinal (4%)
- rationl (4%)
- rationol (4%)
- addional (2%)
- trational (2%)
- retional (2%)
- Examples of usage:
The day may come when more will be known, but the rational selection to- day is the material that will do the required work in the soil for the least money. - - "Crops and Methods for Soil Improvement", Alva Agee.
He is very weak, but in the day quite conscious and rational. - - "Crops and Methods for Soil Improvement", Alva Agee. - "Marcella", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
Is it rational to suppose that the sovereign power shall be dragged before a court? - - "Crops and Methods for Soil Improvement", Alva Agee. - "Marcella", Mrs. Humphry Ward. - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)", Jefferson Davis.
- The day may come when more will be known, but the rational selection to- day is the material that will do the required work in the soil for the least money.
Discover what are words like rational. Discover what is a synonym for rational. Discover what is another word for rational. Discover what is an alternative word for rational. Discover what are more words for rational.