- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as ranges. On this page you can see how to spell ranges. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of ranges
- Correct spelling:
- degrees (noun)
- qualities, potentials, magnitudes, calibers, measures, notches, extents, grades, degrees, intensities, amplitudes, scales, levels, steps.
- ranks (noun)
- statuses, ranks, scales, stages, stations, terms, grades, states, places, standings, degrees, positions, steps, footings, marks.
- mountains (noun)
- peaks, mountains, hills, alps, sierras, humps, mounts.
- extents (noun)
- leeways, dimensions, volumes, lengths, planes, areas, extents, scopes, reaches, spans, rooms, territories, scales, zones, fields, measures, stretches, regions, neighborhoods, spaces, plateaus.
- Common misspellings:
- randes (28%)
- rangs (28%)
- rnages (22%)
- rances (6%)
- raitings (6%)
- ranhes (6%)
- anges (6%)
- Examples of usage:
Cattle grazing on rifle ranges have been poisoned by lead from the bullets. - - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler.
It was as if they were but studying this siege business, getting the ranges correctly, and were preparing to do worse things than this in the days which were to come. - - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler. - "Ahead of the Army", W. O. Stoddard.
- Cattle grazing on rifle ranges have been poisoned by lead from the bullets.
Discover what are words like ranges. Discover what is a synonym for ranges. Discover what is another word for ranges. Discover what is an alternative word for ranges. Discover what are more words for ranges.