Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as Proceeded. On this page you can see how to spell Proceeded. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
conducted, done, practiced, Acted, Behaved, Deported, Did, Performed, Comported.
attempted, committed, contracted, engaged, exploited, Aimed, Approached, Assayed, Endeavored, Maneuvered, Undertook, Undertaken, Ventured, Volunteered.
actuated, gone, moved, relocated, run, stirred, Budged, Flowed, Went, Passed, Ran, Shifted, Transferred, Coursed, transited.
advanced, improved, Furthered, Progressed.
initiated, pursued, Schemed, campaigned.
Examples of usage:
– The Prime Minister by W.H.G. Kingston
– 100%: The Story of a Patriot by Upton Sinclair
– An Encounter in Atlanta by Ed Howdershelt
– No Man's Land by H. C. McNeile
– The Re-Creation of Brian Kent by Harold Bell Wright