- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Probed. On this page you can see how to spell Probed. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Probed
- Correct spelling:
- requested (verb)
- urged, wished, desired, queried, wanted, sought, summoned, requested, invited, pleaded, solicited, petitioned, questioned, bid, appealed, demanded, bidden, inquired, requisitioned.
- questioned (verb)
- contemplated, canvassed, sought, cross-examined, disputed, asked, catechized, investigated, explored, queried, interpolated, quizzed, interrogated, surveyed, challenged, debated, questioned, inquired, delved, polled, examined.
- searched (verb)
- foraged, sifted, combed, rifled, pried, rummaged, sought, winnowed, peeked, peered, searched, scoured.
- felt (verb)
- felt, sensed, touched, fingered, experienced, responded, groped, underwent, fumbled, handled, undergone.
- experimented (verb)
- tested, determined, investigated, tried, assayed, verified, proven, checked, researched, proved, experimented, benchmarked, analyzed.
- Common misspellings:
- proded (62%)
- probbed (25%)
- proble (12%)
- Examples of usage:
He probed tenderly, and the thing came out in his hand. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
There must be some significance, some inner truth veiled in mystery, behind even the casually accepted and never probed religion to which she had been born and in which she had found poor refuge. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. - "The Rough Road", William John Locke.
Later, the surgeon arrived and probed wound and hurt him exquisitely, so that the perspiration stood out on his forehead, and his jaws ached afterwards from his clenching of them. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. - "The Rough Road", William John Locke. Doggie's - "The Rough Road", William John Locke.
- He probed tenderly, and the thing came out in his hand.
Discover what are words like Probed. Discover what is a synonym for Probed. Discover what is another word for Probed. Discover what is an alternative word for Probed. Discover what are more words for Probed.