- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Pleaded. On this page you can see how to spell Pleaded. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Pleaded
- Correct spelling:
- pleaded (verb)
- begged, justified, alleged, excused.
- requested (verb)
- urged, wished, desired, queried, wanted, sought, summoned, requested, invited, probed, solicited, petitioned, questioned, bid, appealed, demanded, bidden, inquired, requisitioned.
- appealed (verb)
- invited, implored, enticed, applied, appealed, besought, petitioned, requested, begged, entreated, supplicated, accosted, approached, addressed, solicited, buttonholed, beseeched, greeted.
- apologized (verb)
- regretted, confessed, apologized, answered, repented, atoned, defended.
- Common misspellings:
- pleeded (48%)
- pleded (35%)
- pleade (10%)
- pleaed (2%)
- peadel (2%)
- plede (2%)
- Examples of usage:
" I'm a person who can't tell things," she pleaded. - No, - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
Won't you listen, please, Bishop," Ruth pleaded after him. - No, - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
And it is a long time since I have looked upon his face," she pleaded. - No, - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. - "The Princess Pocahontas", Virginia Watson.
- " I'm a person who can't tell things," she pleaded.
Discover what are words like Pleaded. Discover what is a synonym for Pleaded. Discover what is another word for Pleaded. Discover what is an alternative word for Pleaded. Discover what are more words for Pleaded.