- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Permits. On this page you can see how to spell Permits. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Permits
- Correct spelling:
The legal authority or formal permission from authorities to carry on certain activities which by law or regulation require such permission. It may be applied to licensure of institutions as well as individuals.
- enables (verb)
- facilitates, empowers, authorizes, allows, licenses, commissions, enables.
- permissions (noun)
- permissions, passes, freedoms, blessings, authorizations, dispensations, privileges, releases, concessions, leaves, tolerances, allowances, cartes blanche, approvals, sanctions, franchises, consents, licenses.
- dismisses (verb)
- relieves, liberates, excuses, licenses, dismisses, releases, dispels, discharges, reprieves, absolves, stays, exempts, privileges, pardons, frees, excepts.
- permits (verb)
- releases, concedes, consents, sanctions, approves, tolerates, lets, blesses, licenses, enfranchises, condones, authorizes, allows.
- approves (verb)
- sanctions, ratifies, confirms, affirms, consents, endorses, assents, authenticates, approves, authorizes, accepts, underwrites, certifies, validates.
- authorizes (verb)
- consents, entitles, countersigns, authorizes, deputizes, designates, confirms, empowers, commissions, assents, licenses, validates, notarizes, enfranchises, warrants, authenticates, approves, blesses, enables, ordains, certifies, sanctions, denominates, agrees, affirms.
- Common misspellings:
- permitts (26%)
- premits (23%)
- permites (16%)
- permts (8%)
- pemits (4%)
- permets (3%)
- permints (3%)
- permists (3%)
- prements (2%)
- pirmits (2%)
- pernits (2%)
- opion (1%)
- promits (1%)
- ermits (1%)
- permishen (1%)
- permittes (1%)
- permison (1%)
- Examples of usage:
After that permits were issued. - - "The Crisis, Volume 6", Winston Churchill.
I am told that your city permits street speaking on Western City Street on Sundays. - - "The Crisis, Volume 6", Winston Churchill. - "They Call Me Carpenter", Upton Sinclair.
" Comparison is a mental operation which permits to bring things that we desire to understand to a certain point. - - "The Crisis, Volume 6", Winston Churchill. - "They Call Me Carpenter", Upton Sinclair. us - "Common Sense Subtitle: How To Exercise It", Yoritomo-Tashi.
- After that permits were issued.
Discover what are words like Permits. Discover what is a synonym for Permits. Discover what is another word for Permits. Discover what is an alternative word for Permits. Discover what are more words for Permits.