- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as perform. On this page you can see how to spell perform. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of perform
- Correct spelling:
- work (verb)
- function, labor, toil, work, act.
- venture (verb)
- campaign, pursue, scheme, do, act, proceed, initiate, venture, endeavor, maneuver, undertake.
- act (verb)
- react, work, conduct, exercise, transact, operate, perpetrate, labor, endeavor, execute, officiate, enterprise, function, appear, act, comport, behave, do, move.
- perform music (verb)
- sing, play, gig, practice, harmonize, solo, jam, serenade.
- behave (verb)
- practice, conduct, act, deport, behave, proceed, comport, do.
- endeavor (verb)
- undertake, contract, endeavor, engage, proceed, volunteer, approach, maneuver, attempt, exploit, act, commit, venture, aim, assay.
- Other synonyms:
- do, execute.
- Common misspellings:
- perfrom (27%)
- perfom (25%)
- peform (18%)
- performe (10%)
- perfomr (2%)
- perfome (2%)
- perofrm (2%)
- perfor (1%)
- perorm (1%)
- prform (1%)
- perforn (1%)
- Examples of usage:
Forty minutes to wait before he can perform the other half of it. - - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell.
He played much among his friends, but he did not like to perform in public. - - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell. - "Beethoven The story of a little boy who was forced to practice", Thomas Tapper.
I'm looking for one that will perform." - - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell. - "Beethoven The story of a little boy who was forced to practice", Thomas Tapper. - "Brand Blotters", William MacLeod Raine.
- Forty minutes to wait before he can perform the other half of it.
Discover what are words like perform. Discover what is a synonym for perform. Discover what is another word for perform. Discover what is an alternative word for perform. Discover what are more words for perform.