Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as P. On this page you can see how to spell P. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
average, characterless, common, commonplace, conventional, cut-and-dried, dull, fair, formulaic, garden, generic, habitual, homespun, household, humble, indifferent, inferior, mean, mediocre, modest, normal, Familiar, garden variety, no great shakes.
characteristic, consuetude, fashion, form, grind, groove, habit, habitude, manner, mode, normalcy, normality, observance, ordinariness, practice, praxis, precedent, prevalence, Into, matter of course, Customariness, daily grind, beaten path, hang-up.
Examples of usage:
– Marie Bashkirtseff (From Childhood to Girlhood) by Marie Bashkirtseff
– The Nests and Eggs of Indian Birds, Volume 1 by Allan O. Hume
– Speeches and Addresses of H. R. H. the Prince of Wales: 1863-1888 by Edward VII
– The Luckiest Girl in the School by Angela Brazil
– The Unwilling Vestal by Edward Lucas White