- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Neutralizing. On this page you can see how to spell Neutralizing. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Neutralizing
- Correct spelling:
- disabling (verb)
- hobbling, vitiating, cramping, dulling, tampering, undermining, enfeebling, weakening, abrogating, handicapping, deadening, impairing, laming, incapacitating, stunning, disarming, prostrating, paralyzing, invalidating, disabling, scotching, crippling, hampering, benumbing, hindering, sapping, stupefying, anesthetizing, hamstringing, screwing up, botching.
- compensating (verb)
- balancing, setting, adjusting, counteracting, correcting, counterbalancing, squaring, tuning, canceling, compensating, offsetting, nullifying.
- counteracting (verb)
- opposing, interfering, challenging, tampering, offsetting, defying, contradicting, counteracting, meddling.
- counteractive (adjective)
- contradictory, counteractive, defiant, opposing, challenging.
- annulling (verb)
- disavowing, divorcing, dismissing, eradicating, undoing, disaffirming, repudiating, dissolving, revoking, abnegating, obliterating, deleting, destroying, negating, rejecting, eliminating, annulling, vetoing, disclaiming, abolishing, denying, retracting, canceling, withdrawing, extinguishing, refuting, effacing, invalidating, nullifying.
- Common misspellings:
- nuetralizing (54%)
- neutralising (23%)
- nutralizing (15%)
- neautralizing (8%)
- Examples of usage:
If a force stops working, it is for one of two reasons, either that the supply of it is exhausted, or that it is overcome by an opposite and neutralizing force. - - "The Law and the Word", Thomas Troward.
A substance that has, among other properties, the power of neutralizing acids and forming salts with them. - - "The Law and the Word", Thomas Troward. - "A Handbook of Health", Woods Hutchinson.
Like the vegetables, they contain various salts which are useful in neutralizing certain acid substances formed in the body. - - "The Law and the Word", Thomas Troward. - "A Handbook of Health", Woods Hutchinson. - "A Handbook of Health", Woods Hutchinson.
- If a force stops working, it is for one of two reasons, either that the supply of it is exhausted, or that it is overcome by an opposite and neutralizing force.
Discover what are words like Neutralizing. Discover what is a synonym for Neutralizing. Discover what is another word for Neutralizing. Discover what is an alternative word for Neutralizing. Discover what are more words for Neutralizing.