- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as neighborhood. On this page you can see how to spell neighborhood. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of neighborhood
- Correct spelling:
- environmental (adjective)
- environmental, surrounding, ambient, precinct.
- environment (noun)
- surroundings, precinct, ambience, vicinity, environment, environs.
- extent (noun)
- stretch, dimension, area, reach, leeway, territory, range, room, scope, zone, span, extent, space, plateau, field, scale, acreage, plane, measure, volume, region, length.
- region (noun)
- Shire, area, region, state, province, municipality, quarter, colony, duchy, realm, lot, domain, earldom, sector, town, city, empire, division, place, beat, kingdom, riding, parcel, plot, precinct, country, district, commonweal, canton, county, locality, tract, circuit, bailiwick, dukedom, zone, territory, nation, field, borough.
- nearness (noun)
- verge, nearness, closeness, adjacency, vicinity, juxtaposition, proximity.
- near (adjective)
- nearby, immediate, adjacent, proximate, near, hairbreadth, by, close, local.
- Other synonyms:
- neighbourhood, vicinity, locality, region.
- Common misspellings:
- neighbourhood (25%)
- nieghborhood (13%)
- neigborhood (10%)
- neighboorhood (9%)
- neighberhood (3%)
- neightborhood (3%)
- neighorhood (2%)
- neighbohood (2%)
- neihborhood (2%)
- nighborhood (1%)
- neghborhood (1%)
- neiborhood (1%)
- neighborhod (1%)
- neighborhhod (1%)
- Examples of usage:
I do not think any of the people in our neighborhood joined it. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully.
I was the laughing- stock of the neighborhood. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully.
She knew that he wished her to stay, not, indeed, with them, but in their neighborhood, in case of need. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
- I do not think any of the people in our neighborhood joined it.
Discover what are words like neighborhood. Discover what is a synonym for neighborhood. Discover what is another word for neighborhood. Discover what is an alternative word for neighborhood. Discover what are more words for neighborhood.