Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as negotiate. On this page you can see how to spell negotiate. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
negociate, talk terms.
accommodate, adjudicate, adjust, agree, arbitrate, arrange, compose, concert, conciliate, confer, connect, consult, contract, covenant, deal, debate, dicker, haggle, handle, intercede, manage, mediate, moderate, network, parley, referee, settle, stipulate, swap, transact, treat, umpire, work out, horse trade, make peace, step in, come across with, bring to terms, hammer out a deal, make a deal, make terms, work out a deal, bury the hatchet, cut a deal.
negociate, negotiate, talk terms.
iron out, strike a balance.
adjudicate, arbitrate, assist, compromise, conciliate, facilitate, intercede, intervene, mediate, parley, reconcile.
clear, get around, get over, hurdle, overleap, pass, pass through, surmount, vault, get past, leap over.
Examples of usage:
– Little Novels of Italy Madonna Of The Peach-Tree, Ippolita In The Hills, The Duchess Of Nona, Messer Cino And The Live Coal, The Judgment Of Borso by Maurice Henry Hewlett
– Killykinick by Mary T. Waggaman
– Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete by John Lothrop Motley
– Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present by Various
– The Diplomatic Correspondence of the American Revolution, Vol. IX by Various