- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as negating. On this page you can see how to spell negating. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of negating
- Correct spelling:
- confuting (verb)
- confuting, repealing, disavowing, disaffirming, rejoining, denying, disputing, invalidating, rebutting, disproving, repudiating, conflicting, contradicting, abrogating, challenging, abnegating, refuting.
- negating (verb)
- nullifying, inverting, disputing, counterbalancing, contradicting, disclaiming, overturning, renouncing, disaffirming, effacing, reversing, canceling, denying, checking, repudiating, disproving, disavowing, invalidating.
- annulling (verb)
- disavowing, divorcing, dismissing, eradicating, undoing, disaffirming, repudiating, dissolving, revoking, abnegating, obliterating, deleting, destroying, neutralizing, rejecting, eliminating, annulling, vetoing, disclaiming, abolishing, denying, retracting, canceling, withdrawing, extinguishing, refuting, effacing, invalidating, nullifying.
- disproving (verb)
- rebutting, defending, disproving, refuting, confuting, subverting, overturning, contravening, parrying, opposing, denying, contradicting, belying.
- Common misspellings:
- neigoting (29%)
- negoating (29%)
- negoting (29%)
- neogiating (14%)
- Examples of usage:
It can only be removed by further post- hypnosis under the same treatment, negating the original command. - - "Brink of Madness", Walter J. Sheldon.
Harsh as the reply of the Allies is to the offer, it would most likely have been put in much more negating terms had not the American note caused the Entente Allies to avoid a blunt " and content themselves with raising objections and interjecting accusations. - - "Brink of Madness", Walter J. Sheldon. No" - "Face to Face with Kaiserism", James W. Gerard.
They are negating these concepts to put new ones in their place! - - "Brink of Madness", Walter J. Sheldon. No" - "Face to Face with Kaiserism", James W. Gerard. - "The Ego and His Own", Max Stirner.
- It can only be removed by further post- hypnosis under the same treatment, negating the original command.
Discover what are words like negating. Discover what is a synonym for negating. Discover what is another word for negating. Discover what is an alternative word for negating. Discover what are more words for negating.