- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Measurements. On this page you can see how to spell Measurements. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Measurements
- Correct spelling:
- calculations (noun)
- systems, evaluations, conclusions, estimations, presumptions, totals, deductions, judgements, guesses, scores, considerations, values, tallies, methods, accounts, mathematics, computations, programs, plots, sums, determinations, schedules, suppositions, studies, inferences, thoughts, ranks, divisions, approximations, appraisals, statistics, plans, schemes, assessments, counts, calculations, gauges, valuations, algorithms.
- sizes (noun)
- sizes, expanses, extents, heights, proportions, widths, breadths, magnitudes, capacities, lengths, amplitudes, dimensions, volumes, areas, bulks.
- measurements (noun)
- benchmarks, quantities, rates, calculations, appraisals, evaluations, computations, tests, calibrations, estimates, surveys.
- Common misspellings:
- measurments (61%)
- mesurements (8%)
- mesurments (4%)
- messurements (2%)
- measuremetns (2%)
- meaurements (2%)
- measuremnts (1%)
- measuements (1%)
- measuremens (1%)
- Examples of usage:
He could give me measurements: it happened when he was a child; he had forgotten the exact size, but he had seen it with his own eyes and he could see it now in his mind- the biggest bird in the world. - no - "Afoot in England", W.H. Hudson.
You go down and look around, take measurements, make sketches, whatever it is you do, and then get back to me with some ideas. - no - "Afoot in England", W.H. Hudson. - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
An analysis of the various measurements and proportions shows few constant differences. - no - "Afoot in England", W.H. Hudson. - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover. - "A Review of the Middle American Tree Frogs of the Genus Ptychohyla", William E. Duellman.
- He could give me measurements: it happened when he was a child; he had forgotten the exact size, but he had seen it with his own eyes and he could see it now in his mind- the biggest bird in the world.
Discover what are words like Measurements. Discover what is a synonym for Measurements. Discover what is another word for Measurements. Discover what is an alternative word for Measurements. Discover what are more words for Measurements.