- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as management. On this page you can see how to spell management. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of management
- Correct spelling:
- business (noun)
- transaction, market, governmental, business, establishment, commission, busy work, merchant, negotiation, holding, barter, posting, service, practice, supervisory, position, assignment, administrative, interest, calling, station, trade, occupation, livelihood, profession, industry, retailing, employment, exchange, selling, company, activity, consortium, corporation, specialty, labor, enterprise, concern, partnership, situation, official, firm, venture, vocation, affair, commerce, job, career, proprietorship.
- control (noun)
- helm, control, discipline, leadership, bridle, oversight, government, conn, harness, domination, direction, command, administration.
- command (noun)
- commission, direction, will, hold, charge, prowess, government, supremacy, command, law, power, mastery, domination, reign, rule, sovereignty, control, sway, mandate, coordination, discipline, grasp, grip, authority.
- Other synonyms:
- directorate, chairmanship, heed, prudence, superintendency, forethought, adventurism, conservation, administer, attention, instruction, focussing, precaution, admin, middle management, guidance, board, the front office, intendance, crisis management, counselling, watchfulness, vigilance, stewardship, handling, superintendence, husbandry, C of C, perplexity, keep, steering, focus, circumspection, preservation, affect, caution, care, solicitude, supervision, running, focal point, counseling, governance, operation, over, anxiety, counsel, direction, lead, trouble, presidency, boardroom, regulation, focusing, way, CSR, conservancy, wariness, worry, critical-path method, chamber of commerce, centering.
- Common misspellings:
- managment (61%)
- mangement (13%)
- managements (3%)
- managemnt (2%)
- managemnet (2%)
- manangement (2%)
- managament (2%)
- Examples of usage:
Now, however, she hoped that, with James management, things would go better, and she would be able to hold her mental head a little higher in her own presence. - Dow's - "Alec Forbes of Howglen", George MacDonald.
The management always send me to wait upon English visitors. - Dow's - "Alec Forbes of Howglen", George MacDonald. - "A Butterfly on the Wheel", Cyril Arthur Edward Ranger Gull.
Fortunately he was able to keep our ship under perfect management, and so, without accident or even a shock, he brought gently to land, not far from the spot where had seen the signs of life. - Dow's - "Alec Forbes of Howglen", George MacDonald. - "A Butterfly on the Wheel", Cyril Arthur Edward Ranger Gull. us Thorwald - "Daybreak: A Romance of an Old World", James Cowan.
- Now, however, she hoped that, with James management, things would go better, and she would be able to hold her mental head a little higher in her own presence.
Discover what are words like management. Discover what is a synonym for management. Discover what is another word for management. Discover what is an alternative word for management. Discover what are more words for management.