- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as loyalty. On this page you can see how to spell loyalty. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of loyalty
- Correct spelling:
- obedience (noun)
- acquiescence, obedience, acceptance, deference, conformance, devotion, servility, submissiveness, allegiance, compliance, meekness, faithfulness.
- reliability (noun)
- trustworthiness, devotion, certainty, faithfulness, conscientiousness, trusty, dependability, reliability.
- Other synonyms:
- comparison-shop, backing, duty, committal, committedness, troth, integrity, sincerity, account, resolution, probity, fidelity, tribalism, trueness, allegiance, tie, solidarity, obligation, attachment, the true, brand loyalty, endorsement, single-heartedness, ardor, sympathies, constancy, acquisition, inviolability, support, uprightness, firmness, advocacy, liking, adherence, piety, steadiness, caveat emptor, charge card, consignment, steadfastness, zeal, attachment, honor, verity, devotedness, earnestness, love, singlemindedness, subjection, fondness, fastness, good faith, esprit de corps, consumption, homage, conspicuous consumption, credit, group feeling, sisterhood, bond, scrupulousness, faith, singleness of heart, regionalism, defense, affection, charge account, stalwartness, fidelity, moral support, truth, commitment, steadfastness, constancy, inscription, continue, championship, staunchness, fealty, dedication, adhesion, connect, incorruptibility.
- Common misspellings:
- loyality (81%)
- loyaty (5%)
- loyaly (3%)
- loyatly (3%)
- loaylty (2%)
- loyelty (1%)
- loialty (1%)
- Examples of usage:
His religion was loyalty to Rome, for this meant wealth and success. - - "The Makers and Teachers of Judaism", Charles Foster Kent.
Tell her that I respect her loyalty to the South. - - "The Makers and Teachers of Judaism", Charles Foster Kent. - "Love Under Fire", Randall Parrish.
There was the same loyalty, the same interest, the same determination to sustain a thoroughly liberal ministry, by which every form of conviction was made conducive to a purely spiritual faith. - - "The Makers and Teachers of Judaism", Charles Foster Kent. - "Love Under Fire", Randall Parrish. - "Recollections and Impressions 1822-1890", Octavius Brooks Frothingham.
- His religion was loyalty to Rome, for this meant wealth and success.
Discover what are words like loyalty. Discover what is a synonym for loyalty. Discover what is another word for loyalty. Discover what is an alternative word for loyalty. Discover what are more words for loyalty.