- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as lasting. On this page you can see how to spell lasting. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of lasting
- Correct spelling:
- aging (verb)
- mellowing, declining, developing, seasoning, enduring, maturing, growing old, ripening, deteriorating, aging.
- persevering (adjective)
- unfaltering, persevering, persistent, steadfast, tenacious, unwavering, enduring, surviving, indomitable, stoical, abiding, patient, unflagging, brave, indefatigable.
- abiding (verb)
- tarrying, lingering, persevering, persisting, suffering, undergoing, continuing, remaining, experiencing, putting up with, abiding, going on, tolerating, bearing, enduring.
- existing (verb)
- prevailing, existing, abiding, subsisting, occurring, enduring, being, continuing, living.
- enduring (verb)
- outlasting, outliving, perpetuating, prolonging, enduring.
- permanent (adjective)
- perpetual, constant, everlasting, unchangeable, fixed, permanent, immutable, persistent, enduring, abiding.
- persevering (verb)
- persisting, surviving, enduring, abiding, staying, persevering, continuing.
- remaining (verb)
- tarrying, prevailing, enduring, remaining, lingering, waiting, persisting, staying.
- continuous (adjective)
- unchanging, nonstop, uniform, consistent, habitual, cyclical, constant, perennial, perpetual, indefatigable, consecutive, repeated, straight, repetitive, unvarying, regular, connected, unending, invariable, continual, unceasing, unchangeable, persistent, monotonous, robot-like, interminable, sequential, flat, homogeneous, steady, endless, ceaseless, everlasting, featureless, unbroken, monolithic, gapless, even, recurrent, un-intermittent, unremitting, incessant, undeviating, undying, coherent, continuous, level, continuing, seamless.
- durable (adjective)
- perennial, lengthy, lifelong, lifetime, long-life, prolonged, eternal, long, incessant, livelong, durable, interminable, perpetual, enduring, everlasting.
- perpetuating (verb)
- continuing, enduring, perpetuating.
- perpetual (adjective)
- permanent, interminable, immortal, constant, incessant, infinite, endless, enduring, continual, eternal, ceaseless, unceasing, everlasting, uninterrupted.
- Other synonyms:
- standing, unceasing, everlasting, ageless, long-lived, long-lasting, persistent, durable, eternal, indissoluble, enduring, immortal, perpetual, abiding, eonian, aeonian, unending, permanent, long, imperishable.
- Common misspellings:
- lasing (20%)
- lastnight (20%)
- lsting (11%)
- lating (7%)
- lastng (7%)
- lastig (5%)
- lastind (5%)
- lastting (4%)
- lastin (4%)
- alsting (4%)
- asting (4%)
- lasring (4%)
- lasteing (4%)
- perminate (2%)
- lesting (2%)
- Examples of usage:
It is steady work, too, lasting the entire year round, and well paid. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies.
Yet at the end I found that had left the most vivid and lasting impression, and was remembered with most pleasure. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies. Exford - "Afoot in England", W.H. Hudson.
The result is that experiences do not gain sufficient hold upon the nature to make any deep and lasting impression. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies. Exford - "Afoot in England", W.H. Hudson. - "Practical Ethics", William DeWitt Hyde.
- It is steady work, too, lasting the entire year round, and well paid.
Discover what are words like lasting. Discover what is a synonym for lasting. Discover what is another word for lasting. Discover what is an alternative word for lasting. Discover what are more words for lasting.