Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as intention. On this page you can see how to spell intention. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
study at purpose.
likelihood, prediction, looking forward.
velleity, Conation, free choice, voluntary decision, free decision, one's choice, one's discretion, one's own choice, one's own will, own say so, own sweet way, person's full intent and purpose, say so.
aim, animus, design, designation, drift, end, hope, impulsion, motive, object, objective, plan, point, purpose, struggle.
hypothesis, Significancy, believed abstraction.
agenda, aim, ambition, approach, calculation, choice, consideration, design, endeavor, expectation, forecast, forethought, goal, idea, intent, object, plan, policy, procedure, proposal, prospectus, purpose, scenario, schedule, scheme, strategy, will, wish.
determinant, mainspring, stimulus, mainsprings, determinants.
anticipation, arrangement, blueprint, chart, conception, contrivance, coordination, design, invention, plot, premeditation, proposition.
aspiration, destination, lodestar, mission, objective, profession, pursuit, quest, search, target, undertaking, vocation, life work.
immovability, staunchness, fixed purpose, immovabilities, purposiveness.
Examples of usage:
– Human, All-Too-Human, Part II by Friedrich Nietzsche
– Kent Knowles: Quahaug by Joseph C. Lincoln
– Madge Morton, Captain of the Merry Maid by Amy D. V. Chalmers
– The Dwelling Place of Light, Complete by Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 5, 2009
– A Negro Explorer at the North Pole by Matthew A. Henson Commentator: Robert E. Peary Booker T. Washington