- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as intended. On this page you can see how to spell intended. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of intended
- Correct spelling:
- deliberate (adjective)
- voluntary, planned, calculated, willful, studied, intentional, conscious, considered, premeditated.
- pursued (verb)
- endeavored, aspired, undertaken, followed, pursued, aimed, chased, striven, searched, tailed, sought, trailed, stalked, undertook, dogged, harried, tracked, sleuthed, hunted, strove, quested.
- intended (adjective)
- chosen, proposed, schemed, considered, aimed, planned, expected, wished, endeavored, meant, tried.
- hoped (verb)
- believed, wished, dreamt of, dreamed of, wanted, desired, hoped, presumed, relied, expected, yearned, awaited, contemplated, aspired, assumed, anticipated, trusted.
- intended (verb)
- resolved, endeavored, meant, schemed, chose, wished, planned, considered, proposed, minded, expected, chosen, aimed.
- meant (verb)
- meant, explained, connoted, signified, indicated, described, defined, denoted, implied.
- planned (verb)
- premeditated, designed, conceived, expected, arranged, plotted, blueprinted, anticipated, proposed, aimed, schemed, contrived, planned, invented, coordinated, charted.
- planned (adjective)
- premeditated, contrived, designed, proposed, arranged, schemed, planned, conceived, plotted, expected, coordinated, charted, anticipated.
- Other synonyms:
- wilful, intentional, supposed, willful, committed, witting, well-meaning, deliberate, well-meant, well-intentioned, knowing, conscious, attached.
- Common misspellings:
- intented (31%)
- inteded (21%)
- intened (10%)
- inteneded (7%)
- entended (6%)
- indended (3%)
- intendid (2%)
- intedned (2%)
- intende (1%)
- inteaded (1%)
- intendend (1%)
- itended (1%)
- Examples of usage:
His very name was sufficient for the purpose intended. - - "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James.
He told me afterwards, when I got to know him, that he intended to draw a pay- day out of her, whether any one else did, or not. - - "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James. - "The Ghost Pirates", William Hope Hodgson.
They did not need much talk about what they intended to do. - - "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James. - "The Ghost Pirates", William Hope Hodgson. - "The Princess Pocahontas", Virginia Watson.
- His very name was sufficient for the purpose intended.
Discover what are words like intended. Discover what is a synonym for intended. Discover what is another word for intended. Discover what is an alternative word for intended. Discover what are more words for intended.