- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as integrity. On this page you can see how to spell integrity. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of integrity
- Correct spelling:
- cohesion (noun)
- conformity, union, consistency, connection, solidarity, connectedness, indissolubility, indivisibility, inseparability, continuity, unity, cohesiveness, congruity, coherence, cohesion, adherence, integration.
- completeness (noun)
- plenum, entirety, allness, entireness, collectivity, everything, total, integration, comprehensiveness, sum, solidarity, thoroughness, fullness, universe, totality, unity, completeness, exhaustiveness, whole, everyone, everybody, oneness, intactness.
- unity (noun)
- entirety, purity, fundamentality, congruence, homogeneity, identity, entireness, indivisibility, embodiment, coincidence, sameness, union, simplicity, oneness, unity, completeness, cohesion, congruity, intactness, singleness, element, solidarity, holism, coherence, atom.
- Other synonyms:
- propriety, haleness, unimpaired, obedience, perfect, righteousness, honest, rightfulness, right, rightness, principle, justness, lawfulness, part, upstandingness, uprightness, honorableness, wholeness, as new, honor, legality, character, modesty, verity, virtuousness, probity, undamaged, ace, fairness, intact, unity, faithfulness, soundness, impartiality, unbroken, compliance, durability, honesty, fiber, law, veracity, stability, strength, decency, truth, better, firmness, honesty, complaisance, respectability, equity, observation, strong, fair play, legalism, sincerity, observance, rectitude, one, single, goodness, solidity, give-and-take, incorruptibility, virtue, untainted, cooperation, well-preserved, justice, good, truthfulness.
- Common misspellings:
- intergrity (30%)
- integrety (29%)
- integraty (9%)
- intergity (6%)
- integerity (4%)
- intregrity (3%)
- inegrity (2%)
- intregity (2%)
- integirty (1%)
- integerty (1%)
- Examples of usage:
She measured the fulness of her coming justification by the strict integrity of the means whereby she sought to deserve it. - - "The Story Of Kennett", Bayard Taylor.
We do not demand the truth; we do not insist upon the right; we are satisfied with less than integrity. - - "The Story Of Kennett", Bayard Taylor. - "Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other Essays", Lemuel K. Washburn.
In protecting its own right to trade with her, the United States protected the integrity of China. - - "The Story Of Kennett", Bayard Taylor. - "Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other Essays", Lemuel K. Washburn. - "The Path of Empire A Chronicle of the United States as a World Power, Volume 46 in The Chronicles of America Series", Carl Russell Fish.
- She measured the fulness of her coming justification by the strict integrity of the means whereby she sought to deserve it.
Discover what are words like integrity. Discover what is a synonym for integrity. Discover what is another word for integrity. Discover what is an alternative word for integrity. Discover what are more words for integrity.