- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as inspirations. On this page you can see how to spell inspirations. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of inspirations
- Correct spelling:
- causes (noun)
- roots, forces, evocations, grounds, causes, motives, compulsions, bases, sources, actions, stimuli, executions, motivators, mainsprings, factors, drives.
- ideas (noun)
- theories, visions, designs, observations, thoughts, reflections, suppositions, perceptions, images, notions, principles, inklings, opinions, conceptions, brainstorms, considerations, concepts, ideas, plans.
- deities (noun)
- redeemers, heroines, goddesses, idols, deities, muses, demigods, creators, salvations, absolutes, saviors, godheads, makers, judges, heroes, divinities.
- biblical revelations (noun)
- prophecies, evidences, disclosures, gospels, apparitions, oracles, appearances, apotheoses, revelations, apocalypses, visions, discoveries, manifestations, issuances, epiphanies, comings.
- Common misspellings:
- insperations (28%)
- insprations (12%)
- inpirations (9%)
- insprirations (9%)
- insparations (9%)
- inspriations (7%)
- inspiartions (5%)
- insperation (5%)
- ispiration (5%)
- insipiration (2%)
- inperations (2%)
- inspartions (2%)
- misapparation (2%)
- inspiritional (2%)
- Examples of usage:
Then it sinks again, and so continues with pauses and deep inspirations, for March is like a strong man drawing his breath full and long as he starts to run a race. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies.
Peace and happiness had relaxed every muscle in her face; her lips were parted very slightly, and her breath came in smooth, controlled inspirations like those of a child who is surrounding itself with a building of bricks, and increasing in ecstasy as each brick is placed in position. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies. - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
Nor do I recommend an indiscriminate hospitality to all the linguistic inspirations of the American fancy. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies. - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections", William Archer.
- Then it sinks again, and so continues with pauses and deep inspirations, for March is like a strong man drawing his breath full and long as he starts to run a race.
Discover what are words like inspirations. Discover what is a synonym for inspirations. Discover what is another word for inspirations. Discover what is an alternative word for inspirations. Discover what are more words for inspirations.