- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as influence. On this page you can see how to spell influence. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of influence
- Correct spelling:
- attraction (noun)
- attraction, magnetism, spell.
- influence (noun)
- seniority, predominance, mastery, pressure, command, rule, control, bias, supremacy, authority, sway, motivation, rank, pull, power, importance.
- influence (verb)
- prejudice, predominate, master, authorize, motivate, power, command, control, bias, empower, affect, pressure, lead, sway.
- importance (noun)
- criticality, momentousness, notability, criticalness, consequence, merit, import, prominence, eminence, importance, noteworthiness.
- persuade (verb)
- coax, sway, allure, indoctrinate, entice, induce, tempt, win over, convince, enlist, sell, persuade.
- causes (noun)
- source, culprit, base, trigger, occasion, contributor, catalyst, cause, impetus.
- authority (noun)
- precedence, credential, title, enfranchisement, puissance, mandate, powerfulness, mightiness, cogency, might, superiority, clout, charge, primacy, punch, potency, domination, office, empowerment, prestige, sovereignty, faculty, force, license, control, stature, birthright, strength, sway, commission, kingship, rank, power, steam, entitlement, command, seniority, privilege, purview, right, prerogative, mastery, authority, prepotency.
- persuasion (noun)
- induction, temptation, enticement, persuasion.
- Other synonyms:
- side effect, learn, efficacy, impel, make up one's mind, charm, catch, like, function, exploit, see, impression, capture, effectualness, sour, prompt, enchant, crop, regularise, go, outcome, find out, character, bring, draw, incite, puzzle out, make for, enamor, play, bend, submit, color, trance, captivate, yield, stir, regulate, entrance, fame, put to work, dispose, modulate, set, effectuality, ascertain, in, twine, esteem, significance, order, repercussion, ferment, square up, square off, mildew, work on, lead, figure out, work out, the aftermath, leverage, excite, monopoly, bow, knead, twist, mark, effectiveness, effect, instigate, warp, credit, grip, cultivate, the upshot (of something), mold, solve, watch, work, weight, actuate, impact, induce, persuade, turn, settle, efficiency, forge, juice, mould, hold, pack a punch, lick, invite, fascinate, stoop, reputation, end result, make, regularize, tempt, predispose, exercise, cast, crook, model, lead to, sway, stir, efficaciousness, form, compel, specify, act upon, deflect, beguile, move, decide, leadership, fix, urge, curve, incline, operate, baffle, define, deviate, drive, bewitch, result, enamour, act, dispose, run, shape, govern, do work, limit, determine, check, wreak, skew, lure, process, becharm, heft, find, diverge, give.
- Common misspellings:
- influnce (22%)
- influance (17%)
- infulence (13%)
- infuence (7%)
- influnece (4%)
- inflence (4%)
- infulance (3%)
- influece (3%)
- influce (3%)
- influince (2%)
- influenece (2%)
- infleunce (2%)
- influnence (1%)
- unfluence (1%)
- influense (1%)
- influcence (1%)
- Examples of usage:
I didn't come before because I didn't want to influence you. - - "Land of the Burnt Thigh", Edith Eudora Kohl.
The idea of the influence of which Graham had put into words, slipped back to Bobby. - - "Land of the Burnt Thigh", Edith Eudora Kohl. Paredes, - "The Abandoned Room", Wadsworth Camp.
He was first noticed while he was within the influence of the upper rapids. - - "Land of the Burnt Thigh", Edith Eudora Kohl. Paredes, - "The Abandoned Room", Wadsworth Camp. - "The Niagara River", Archer Butler Hulbert.
- I didn't come before because I didn't want to influence you.
Discover what are words like influence. Discover what is a synonym for influence. Discover what is another word for influence. Discover what is an alternative word for influence. Discover what are more words for influence.