- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as impassioned. On this page you can see how to spell impassioned. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of impassioned
- Correct spelling:
- vigorous (adjective)
- eager, industrious, vigorous, lively, animated, earnest, exuberant, prolific, passionate, zealous, hearty, afire, zestful, sprightly, active, emphatic, fervent, excited, fiery, mettlesome, frisky, powerful, ablaze, strenuous, puissant, burning, virile, spirited, peppy, strong, ardent, energetic, zippy, lusty, agitated, full-blooded, potent, enthusiastic.
- excited (adjective)
- inflamed, anxious, animated, electrified, attentive, passionate, effervescent, excited, fervent, turbulent, fiery, ardent, feverish, disturbed, aroused, exhilarated, agitated, disquieted, burning, stimulated, energized, breathless.
- Other synonyms:
- perfervid, fervid, ardent, fiery, burning, torrid, fervent, passionate.
- Common misspellings:
- empassioned (71%)
- unpassionate (12%)
- impasisoned (8%)
- impassionioned (8%)
- Examples of usage:
His voice was rich and manly; he touched the instrument with skill, and sang with amorous and impassioned eloquence. - - "Bracebridge Hall, or The Humorists", Washington Irving.
If they are the latter, let have done with them, let drive them from the state, together with lovers and all other impassioned persons. - - "Bracebridge Hall, or The Humorists", Washington Irving. us us - "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society", Upton Sinclair.
Although some simple lyrical metre, accompanied with music, continued to be employed in the more rapid and impassioned parts of the dialogue, there was scope, on the Roman stage, for the great lyrical poetry of the Greek drama, and for the nobler functions of the chorus. - - "Bracebridge Hall, or The Humorists", Washington Irving. us us - "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society", Upton Sinclair. no - "The Roman Poets of the Republic", W. Y. Sellar.
- His voice was rich and manly; he touched the instrument with skill, and sang with amorous and impassioned eloquence.
Discover what are words like impassioned. Discover what is a synonym for impassioned. Discover what is another word for impassioned. Discover what is an alternative word for impassioned. Discover what are more words for impassioned.