Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as Grated. On this page you can see how to spell Grated. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
annoyed, aroused, bothered, discomposed, enraged, exasperated, harried, inflamed, infuriated, peeved, perturbed, pestered, teased, tormented, troubled, upset, vexed, Antagonized, Badgered, Baited, Envenomed, Nagged, Rankled, hassled, irked, bedeviled, exacerbated, needled.
abraded, aggravated, chafed, disturbed, fretted, ground, harassed, irritated, scraped, scrubbed, worn, Rasped, Resisted, Rubbed, Wore.
aggrieved, angered, disappointed, disgusted, displeased, offended, provoked, riled, shocked, Jarred, Repelled, Scandalized.
Examples of usage:
– The Planet Strappers by Raymond Zinke Gallun
– Master Tales of Mystery, Volume 3 by Collected and Arranged by Francis J. Reynolds
– The Bark Covered House or, Back in the Woods Again by William Nowlin
– A Christmas Garland by Max Beerbohm
– The Great War in England in 1897 by William Le Queux