- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Grabbed. On this page you can see how to spell Grabbed. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Grabbed
- Correct spelling:
- took (verb)
- annexed, captured, usurped, gathered, acquired, monopolized, commandeered, taken, amassed, got, levied, impounded, collected, nabbed, procured, reaped, appropriated, took, harvested, bagged, caught, confiscated, deprived, abducted.
- stole (verb)
- mugged, swindled, defrauded, hauled, stole, stolen, heisted, swiped, abstracted, lifted, extorted, nipped, pirated, palmed, rustled, fleeced, plundered, plagiarized, pilfered, filched, pocketed, embezzled, held up, burglarized, looted, poached, shoplifted, blackmailed, hijacked, robbed, copped.
- stolen (adjective)
- shoplifted, plagiarized, defrauded, filched, robbed, plundered, extorted, lifted, pilfered, burglarized, nipped, stolen, looted, pocketed, pirated, hijacked, palmed, shanghaied, embezzled, copped, rustled, heisted, fleeced, swindled, abstracted, swiped, poached.
- pulled (verb)
- tugged, jerked, dragged, yanked, towed, hauled, drawn, drew, pulled.
- taken (adjective)
- appropriated, acquired, taken, bagged, collected, abducted, amassed, impounded, confiscated, nabbed, gotten, reaped, harvested, usurped, annexed, captured, procured, gathered, caught, levied, commandeered.
- Common misspellings:
- grabed (91%)
- grapped (2%)
- Examples of usage:
He grabbed the bridle and fought the horse. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
Presently a darker shadow shot along the bottom and grabbed the pole. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. - "Ways of Wood Folk", William J. Long.
I grabbed at the idea, instantly. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. - "Ways of Wood Folk", William J. Long. - "The Ghost Pirates", William Hope Hodgson.
- He grabbed the bridle and fought the horse.
Discover what are words like Grabbed. Discover what is a synonym for Grabbed. Discover what is another word for Grabbed. Discover what is an alternative word for Grabbed. Discover what are more words for Grabbed.