- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as genius. On this page you can see how to spell genius. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of genius
- Correct spelling:
- intelligent (adjective)
- brilliant, clever, worldly, intellectual, brainy, profound, encyclopedic, sophisticated, bright, intelligent, perspicacious, knowledgeable, comprehending, sagacious, sharp, smart, canny, wise, knowing, capable, cogent, erudite, gifted, astute.
- expert (noun)
- sophisticate, professional, master, buff, authority, expert, specialist, technician, consultant, maven, wizard, adept, connoisseur, artist, whiz, journeyman, crackerjack, pro.
- skill (noun)
- facility, artfulness, ability, aptitude, acuity, craft, mastery, experience, adroitness, knack, flair, know-how, deftness, talent, proficiency, skill, adeptness, cunning, technique, competence, capability, expertise, dexterity.
- prodigy (noun)
- shocker, mahatma, crackerjack, magician, curiosity, oddity, talent, rarity, luminary, star, spectacle, stunner, phenomenon, wizard, thunderbolt, whiz, expert, paragon, wonder, miracle, marvel, sensation, prodigy.
- sage (noun)
- scholar, master, guru, philosopher, consultant, savant, doctor, authority, thinker, adept, wise person, intellectual, sage, professor, mandarin, expert.
- intelligence (noun)
- sagaciousness, intelligence, judgment, knowledge, profundity, wisdom, cogency, perspicuity, erudition, mastery, acumen, intellect, sophistication, astuteness, comprehension.
- skillful (adjective)
- skillful, skilled, agile, artful, versatile, apt, capable, clever, crack, competent, facile, accomplished, dexterous, handy, adroit, sure-footed, nimble, talented, cunning, proficient, adept, able, expert, deft, crafty, masterful, efficient, ambidextrous.
- scholar (noun)
- scholar, master, academic, student, professor, intellectual, doctor, expert, philosopher.
- sagacious (adjective)
- authoritative, philosophic, sagacious, brilliant, adept, master, intellectual, wise, expert, intelligent, scholarly.
- Other synonyms:
- instantiation, can do something in your sleep, author, blaze, bone, head, maven, sense experience, one, single, bias, thaumaturge, complexion, tendency, admirer, glare, have a magic touch, flare, prowess, encephalon, learning ability, booster, partiality, wit, splendor, tone, dash, afflatus, percipience, sense impression, polymath, be a past master at doing something, fighter, egghead, turn, headliner, abstract, propensity, thaumaturgist, have an eye for, asterisk, necromancer, personifier, sensory faculty, esthesis, inspiration, mavin, spirit, epitome, brainpower, accomplishment, superstar, mastermind, have/get something down to a fine art, hero, manifestation, wizard, elan, grandness, constitution, sensation, wizardry, whizz, wiz, flair, affection, be able to do something, personification, nous, hotshot, externalization, splendour, magnificence, devices, imagination, penchant, sentience, unity, disposition, sorcerer, capacity, good, talents, clay, power, Mensa, penetration, lead, impulse, colors, ace, grasp, image, sympathy, taste, supporter, record, be in practice, self, mental capacity, brainiac, originator, artful dodger, endowment, champ, protagonist, embodier, psyche, discernment, grandeur, be no slouch, faculty, principal, nature, proclivity, star topology, perspicacity, aesthesis, sentiency, character, bent, conceiver, paladin, habitude, sense datum, leaning, brilliance, temper, predilection, quick study, star, incarnation, mind, understanding, avatar, gift, reach, adept, acuteness, icon, personality, approach, friend, objectification, mentality, temperament, talent, instinct, angiotensin-converting enzyme, brilliancy, sense, enthusiasm, sagacity, style, incorporation, panache, affinity, title-holder, subtlety, virtuoso, reputation, champion, have a flair for something, fire, brain, predisposition, aptness, whiz.
- Common misspellings:
- genious (77%)
- genuis (18%)
- geneous (2%)
- Examples of usage:
" What evil genius placed it here this night? - - "The Potato Child and Others", Mrs. Charles J. Woodbury.
To be a good painter genius is by means all that is required. - - "The Potato Child and Others", Mrs. Charles J. Woodbury. no - "Speeches and Addresses of H. R. H. the Prince of Wales: 1863-1888", Edward VII.
Nature gave him a genius as great as his heart. - - "The Potato Child and Others", Mrs. Charles J. Woodbury. no - "Speeches and Addresses of H. R. H. the Prince of Wales: 1863-1888", Edward VII. - "The Memoirs of Cardinal de Retz, Complete", Jean Francois Paul de Gondi, Cardinal de Retz.
- " What evil genius placed it here this night?
Discover what are words like genius. Discover what is a synonym for genius. Discover what is another word for genius. Discover what is an alternative word for genius. Discover what are more words for genius.